Monday, June 17, 2013

The Worst Book I Have Ever Read in My Life

Rating: --✰ 



I don't even want to have this book on my blog in the first place, but since I can't bring myself to write any other reviews and the world needs to know how horrible it is, I'll just say it:

 I would not wipe my dog's ass with this.



Ellie: Manny! You can't choose between your kids!
Manny: He's not my kid. He's not even my dog. If I had a dog, and my dog had a kid, and that dog's kid had a pet, that would be Sid.

I would not even wipe my dog's kid's pet's ass with this.

This book is the biggest waste of paper I've ever seen, even more so than Twilight. There is absolutely no use for this book in this world at all.

NO USE.

It would have been better for it to have never been published at all, or even conceived in thought. Children everywhere weep because this book exists.

Are you happy, Michael Grant? Are you happy your book makes children weep?

No comments:

Post a Comment